Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey PDF: Overview and review of the latest book Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
The book Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey is one of the most widely referred books by the aspirants preparing for the section of logical reasoning or critical reasoning and analytical questions. The book is referred for the competitive exams like Bank PO, Reserve Bank Officers Grade A and B, RRBs, CAT, MAT, GRE, GMAT, XLRI, FMS, LLB and other competitive exams which have the reasoning questions in their syllabus. The book is published by BSC Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd., and was released with the name Magical Book Series Analytical Reasoning. Soon it became popular by the name Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey and MK Pandey Analytical Reasoning. Here we will discuss about the book Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey, overview of the book and finally review it.
Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey — Overview of the book:
The book Analytical Reasoning is authored by MK Pandey and is published by BSC Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi. The book consists of 710 pages. The book is divided in to two parts namely reasoning based on logic and reasoning based on rules. The following are the chapters that are included in the latest edition of the book Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey:
- Part 1: Reasoning based on logic
- The basics of logic
- Some informal tips
- Some standard categories of assumptions
- When is an assumption invalid?
- Forcefulness of arguments
- Preliminary screening
- Will the result really follow?
- Is the result really desirable?
- Are the argument and suggested course of action properly related?
- Evaluating inferences
- Directly follows from the passage
- Can be inferred from the passage
- A study of key words
- How to avoid confusion?
- Evaluating given courses of action
- Problem solution relationship
- Fact follow up action relationship
- Data sufficiency
- Critical analysis
- Does a statement quantify?
- What is its idea of wavelength?
- Strengthening and weakening arguments
- Suggested method
- Cause and effects
- Part 2: Reasoning based on rules
- Analytical method
- Venn diagram method
- Three statement syllogism
- Certain controversies
- Analytical Decision-Making
- Input-Output (Introduction to the basics)
- Input-Output (contd.) : Shifting
- Input-Output (contd.) : Arrangement
- Input-Output (contd.) : Miscellaneous
- Coded Relationships
- Coded Binary Numbers
- Coded Inequalities
- Problem- Solving
- Simple problems on categorisation
- Arrangement problems
- Problems on comparison
- Problems on blood relation
- Problems on blood relations and professions
- Problems on conditional selection
The above topics are included in the latest edition of the book. Each chapter and topic ends with a section of practice exercises related to it. The solutions, explanations and answers of such questions are provided very next in a great manner.
Analytical Reasoning Pdf by MK Pandey — Review of the book:
The review of the book lies in the following points:
- The book covers all the important type of questions which can appear in the competitive examinations in the section of reasoning.
- The book covers the reasoning syllabus of almost all the competitive exams like Bank PO, Reserve Bank Officers Grade A and B, RRBs, CAT, MAT, GRE, GMAT, XLRI, FMS, LLB and other competitive exams which have the reasoning section in their syllabus.
- The book is written in a simple manner.
- The presentation of the book is almost flawless.
- The sections divided in the book help the aspirants to prepare from the beginner level to the level of their limits.
- The practice sets help the students to test themselves and improve their skills.
- The book is easily available online at Flipkart, Amazon or also can be purchased at the nearest book stores.
- There is also the availability of the option Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey PDF or MK Pandey Analytical Reasoning PDF free download at many websites on the internet.
About the author — MK Pandey:
MK Pandey is one of the famous civil and competitive examinations coaching provider. He is well known for authoring the book Analytical Reasoning which has been a huge seller and is still among the list. He has also provided similar study materials for the aspirants who are preparing for competitive exams like Bank PO, Reserve Bank Officers Grade A and B, RRBs, CAT, MAT, GRE, GMAT, XLRI, FMS, LLB and other competitive exams.